Get Involved as a Health Care Professional
All referrals must be stamped by an NHS professional. Please click HERE to download a referral form.
Due to the specialised nature of each partner, the Social Prescribing Service is able to provide a service tailored to the individual needs of older people, people with mental health problems and people with learning and/or physical disabilities.
We use a Mental Wellbeing Questionnaire at the start and end of the Social Prescribing Service to measure improvement in wellbeing, which is our overall aim.
Individuals will receive:
- support from a dedicated coordinator throughout their involvement with the service
- a face to face meeting at the start of the 10 session programme
- telephone contact at session 3
- telephone contact at session 6
- a face to face meeting at the end of the programme
- a plan for the future to take away with them at the end of the programme to support them once they have left the service
The Social Prescribing Service is available to everyone over the age of 18 in North Tyneside.
Please contact us at email@example.com for further information.